Laval Debt Consolidation and Credit Counselling
Credit counselling and debt consolidation programs in Laval, Quebec
Who we are
Consolidated Credit is a national non-profit credit counselling organization that educates consumers about personal finance and has helped over half a million Canadians tackle their debt.
To assist individuals and families throughout Canada in ending financial crises and debt management problems through education and professional credit counselling.
How we can help you
Consolidated Credit provides consumer credit counselling services to residents of Laval, to help debt-stressed consumers find solutions for credit card debt. The process starts with a free credit counselling session to review your debts, credit and budget. This helps your trained credit counsellor understand your situation, so they can recommend the best solution for your needs. If you aren’t able to get out of debt on your own, the credit counsellor can also help you enroll in a debt management program, which can consolidate your debts into one payment.
These case studies come from real clients of Consolidated Credit who successfully consolidated their debt with this program. The results show you how much you could potentially save, if a debt management program turns out to be the right solution for your needs.
Franco R from Laval, QC
“I was very pleased with the service I received. ”
Where he started:
- Total unsecured debt: $8,792.00
- Estimated interest charges: $5,022.21
- Time to payoff: 12 years, 5 months
- Total monthly payments: $351.68
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 0.0%
- Total interest charges: $0.00
- Time to payoff: 4 years
- Total monthly payment: $184.00
8 years, 5 months
Paula M from Laval, QC
“I have been treated with courtesy and respect and am very comfortable recommending consolidated credit to anyone I know. ”
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $13,600.00
- Estimated interest charges: $7,780.36
- Time to payoff: 12 years, 4 months
- Total monthly payments: $544.00
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 3.67%
- Total interest charges: $2,077.71
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 1 months
- Total monthly payment: $320.00
8 years, 3 months
Insolvency statistics for Laval, QC
Quebec credit counselling contact information:
If you’re struggling to get out of debt, please contact us for a free credit counselling debt and budget evaluation. Most credit counselling is conducted over the phone.
English, French & Spanish speaking counsellors available